Heart 2 Heart Women’s Ministry gives you the chance to connect with God through His Word and other women through shared hearts, laughter and tears. God created us to live life in relationship – first with Him and then with each other. A friend brings out your very best by encouraging you, challenging you and comforting when you need it most. Heart 2 Heart is where you are free to be yourself as you experience the miracle of God’s transforming love.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or call 239.348.0122
Opportunities to connect:
- Weekly Bible studies – Thursdays, 10:00 am or 7:00 pm, childcare is provided; registration is required
- Excellent Wife Journey – A class designed for any woman seeking to grow in knowledge& understanding of her role as a Godly Wife.
- Purpose & Purity – Discipleship Program
- Girls’ Night Out – A monthly get together for women to enjoy a fun time experiencing various activities.
(ex: Cooking, Painting, Shooting, Self-Defense Class, Ceramics, etc.)
Volunteer opportunities Connections happen when you are involved in a common task. You can discover lasting friendships with women you work alongside to accomplish something significant. It is so fulfilling and rewarding to discover that God can use your gifts, talents and abilities to be a blessing to others. We have a need for someone just like you! You have gifts and talents which will help us continue to reach out to our families, co-workers and friends. We can match your abilities with opportunities to impact the lives of others.
- Got a smile of welcome for someone new? Be a part of our Greeting team.
- Do you enjoy bringing a plan to life? Be a part of our Planning team.
- Do you enjoy serving behind the scenes? Be a part of our Support team.
- Can you care for children so that a young mother can enjoy some precious moments of fellowship? Be a part of our Childcare team.
- Do you have the gift to decorate? Be a part of our Decorating team
- Do you have an interest in media? Be a part of our Media team.
If you’d like to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239.348.0122