A life group is made up of people who share similar interests, are in the same stage of life, or want to learn from each other. People gather for all sorts of reasons whether it is playing a sport, spending time at the park, having lunch during the work day, or studying the Bible together. The point is not what you meet about, it’s that you are regularly meeting with people and living in community as God designed you to do.
WHAT IS A NEW HOPE LIFE GROUP?
It is through life together that our problems become smaller and God uses others to bring support and encouragement to our lives. Even when you might not realize you need it, your small group will quickly become a place where others don’t just know your name, but care about what is happening in your life and want to support you in your spiritual journey.
WHY JOIN AN NEW HOPE LIFE GROUP?
At NEW HOPE we want you to grow spiritually and connect with new people and life Groups is how we make sure that happens.
For information on attending a life group go to: Events or contact Sara Sapienza: email@example.com
For information on leading a life group please contact Sara Sapienza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Education Opportunities:
- Next Steps, Get Connected – Every Sunday at 11am (Click Here for more information)
- New Hope School of Ministries – Registration currently open (Click here for more information)
- Heart2Heart Women’s Bible Study – Thursdays: 10:00am or 7:00pm, Event Center, room 207
- Man2Man Men’s Bible Study – Thursday Evenings; Dinner at 6:30pm, Bible Study at 7:00pm in Banquet Hall
- Pathways to Ministries – October 7th, at 9am-3pm, Event Center, room 211
- Discipleship class; Eternal Foundations by Bob Yandian – October 8th, at 9am, Event Center, room 208