A life group is made up of people who share similar interests, are in the same stage of life, or want to learn from each other. People gather for all sorts of reasons whether it is playing a sport, spending time at the park, having lunch during the work day, or studying the Bible together. The point is not what you meet about, it’s that you are regularly meeting with people and living in community as God designed you to do. Register online for all Life Group Classes at newhopenaples.com
It is through life together that our problems become smaller and God uses others to bring support and encouragement to our lives. Even when you might not realize you need it, your small group will quickly become a place where others don’t just know your name, but care about what is happening in your life and want to support you in your spiritual journey.
WHY JOIN AN NEW HOPE LIFE GROUP?
At NEW HOPE we want you to grow spiritually and connect with new people and life Groups is how we make sure that happens.
For information on attending a life group go to: Events or contact Sara Sapienza: email@example.com
For information on leading a life group register for Life Group Training or contact Sara Sapienza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Education Opportunities:
- Next Steps, Get Connected , Become a Member– Every Sunday at 11am- Event Center Room 211 (Click Here for more information)
- New Beginnings Class for New Believers; – July 8th-29th and September 9th-30th and November 4th-25th. 9-10:30am, Event Center, room 208- Register Online
- Pathways to Ministries – July 14th, October 6th and December 1st. 9am-3pm, Event Center, room 208- Register Online
- Life Group Teachers Training- August 5th and 12th, 11-:12:30pm, Event Center Room 210 and October 7th and 14th, 9-10:30am, Event Center Room 211- Register Online
- Healing Class- Every Sunday 9am, Event Center Room 207
- New Hope School of Ministries – Registration currently open (Click here for more information)
- Heart2Heart Women’s Bible Study – Thursdays: 10:00am or 7:00pm, Event Center, room 207- Topics and Registration are Online
- Man2Man Men’s Bible Study – Thursday Evenings; Dinner at 6:30pm, Bible Study at 7:00pm in Banquet Hall